Professor Wang Jinxia attended the Sino-French seminar on "French 4/1000 Soil Carbon Sequestration Plan and How China Can Participate" hosted by CBCGDF as a guest speaker
Yi Hongmei, Deputy Director of The New Rural Development Institute of Peking University, talked about the aging of village doctors
Huang Jikun, Director of New Rural Development Institute of Peking University, talked about digital rural construction
Xie Wei, Deputy Director of China Center of Agricultural Policy, PKU, talked about the construction of meteorological disaster monitoring and early warning system on CCTV Video 20220323
Yi Hongmei, Deputy Director of New Rural Development Institute of Peking University, talked about cultivating high-quality farmers on CCTV Video 20220322
- [EJ-22-2] Visual impairment in rural and migrant Chinese school-going children: prevalence, severity, correction and associations
- [EJ-21-30] Association of dietary diversity and cognition in preschoolers in rural China
- [EJ-21-29] Passive versus active service delivery: Comparing the effects of two parenting interventions on early cognitive development in rural China
- [EJ-21-28] Off-farm employment and poverty alleviation in rural Chin
- [EJ-21-27] Early child development and caregiver subjective well-being in rural China
- [CJ-20-7] The Impact of Education on The Intergenerational Mobility of Rural Labor
- [CJ-20-6] Get All Out to Win the Decisive Battle Against Poverty
- [CJ-20-5] Human Capital，Political Capital and Offfarm Employment in Rural China
- [CJ-20-4] Do Entrepreneurial Parents Always Have Entrepreneurial Children in Rural China?
- [CJ-20-3] Credit Constraint and the Entrepreneurship of the New Generation Migrant Farmers
- [B-17-1] China’s Grassland Resources, Grass Industry Development and Food Safety
- [B-16-1] Managing Water on China's Farms: Institutions, Policies and the Transformation of Irrigation under Scarcity
- [B-14-4] Research on the Market Supply Chain of Fresh Agricultural Products
- [B-14-3] Food Safety and Nutrition Security in China: Based on an Impartial Perspective
- [B-14-2] Land Use Impacts on Climate
- [PB-11-2]Action Recommendations for Quickly and Effectively Reducing Anemia Among Children in Poor Rual Area.
- [PB-11-1]Concerns Over Hight Dropouts in Poor Rural Middle Schools.
- [PB-10-6]Survey Results and Policy Suggestions about Intestine Worm Infections on kids in Poor Rural Areas.
- [PB-10-5]Develop inclusive microcredit institutions in China
- [PB-10-4] A Study on the Relationship of Agricultural Product and CPI and Policy Recommendations