Dialogue between the students of TEXAS TECH University and Peking University
The first meeting for preparing the New Rural Development Research Institute (NRDRI) of Peking University has been successfully held
Forward: Call for Papers on"Economics of Food, Nutrition and Health"
UK-China Workshop Report: Extreme weather and global food system resilience
- CCAP International Seminar 114
- CCAP Teapot Seminar 75
- Frontier Seminar of Agricultural Economics & CCAP International Seminar 100
- Frontier Seminar of Agricultural Economics & CCAP International Seminar 99
- CCAP Teapot Seminar 74
- Frontier Seminar of Agricultural Economics & CCAP International Seminar 98
- CCAP Teapot Seminar 73
- CCAP Teapot Seminar 72
- [EJ-21-30] Association of dietary diversity and cognition in preschoolers in rural China
- [EJ-21-29] Passive versus active service delivery: Comparing the effects of two parenting interventions on early cognitive development in rural China
- [EJ-21-28] Off-farm employment and poverty alleviation in rural Chin
- [EJ-21-27] Early child development and caregiver subjective well-being in rural China
- [EJ-21-26] Weather shocks, adaptation and agricultural TFP: A cross-region comparison of Australian Broadacre farms
- [CJ-20-5] Human Capital，Political Capital and Offfarm Employment in Rural China
- [CJ-20-4] Do Entrepreneurial Parents Always Have Entrepreneurial Children in Rural China?
- [CJ-20-3] Credit Constraint and the Entrepreneurship of the New Generation Migrant Farmers
- [CJ-20-2] Rural Revitalization: Rural Transformation, Structural Transformantion and Government’s Functions
- [CJ-20-1] The Impact of Heterogeneous Credit Constraints on Entrepreneurial Performance of the Farmers
- [B-17-1] China’s Grassland Resources, Grass Industry Development and Food Safety
- [B-16-1] Managing Water on China's Farms: Institutions, Policies and the Transformation of Irrigation under Scarcity
- [B-14-4] Research on the Market Supply Chain of Fresh Agricultural Products
- [B-14-3] Food Safety and Nutrition Security in China: Based on an Impartial Perspective
- [B-14-2] Land Use Impacts on Climate
- [PB-11-2]Action Recommendations for Quickly and Effectively Reducing Anemia Among Children in Poor Rual Area.
- [PB-11-1]Concerns Over Hight Dropouts in Poor Rural Middle Schools.
- [PB-10-6]Survey Results and Policy Suggestions about Intestine Worm Infections on kids in Poor Rural Areas.
- [PB-10-5]Develop inclusive microcredit institutions in China
- [PB-10-4] A Study on the Relationship of Agricultural Product and CPI and Policy Recommendations